ScoreSense provides a 1$ trial that lasts seven days and can be canceled anytime. After the free trial period concludes, you will be required to pay a membership fee of $29.95 per month to continue using the service. You will receive daily credit notifications and your credit scores and reports from all three bureaus as part of the monthly membership fee.
You can also use your ScoreSense membership to fix a mistake in a credit score given to you by a credit bureau because it lets you use templates for appeal letters.
What Features Are Offered By ScoreSense?
- TransUnion, Equifax, and Experian are the three main credit bureaus. They all give credit scores and records.
- Some experts can answer your questions about credit.
- You can change your credit report if you know how to call your creditors.
- If our member has their name stolen, they can get up to $1 million in ID theft insurance.
- Score Simulator tells you what your future credit scores will be based on what might happen.
- Our Credit Insights tell you what is changing your credit score and report.
- We are maintaining vigilance over your credit report and signing up for alerts whenever new activity or modifications occur.
- The ability to compare your scores to those of others inside the United States, within your state, or your age group.
- You will receive a notification when it is time to check your credit scores and when it is possible to see the most recent ones.
- It is also possible to set up an ID Protection Report to monitor your name, address, social security number, driver’s license number, and credit card information for any fraudulent or suspicious activity.
You will have a much simpler time managing your finances if you have a strong credit score since it will make it possible for you to obtain loans at interest rates that are more favorable. You are able to take control of and make improvements to, your credit score when you use ScoreSense’s intuitive tools and features.