ScoreSense has many features that help people handle their money better. ScoreSense’s services include:
- Checking your credit every day.
- Resolving disputes.
- Protecting you from identity theft.
- Giving you free credit scores.
- Giving you access to your credit report every month.
ScoreSense.com organizes the credit management services it provides for its customers into the following three categories: credit reports and scores, credit monitoring, and identity and personal protection. You can view what would happen to your credit score if you skipped a payment or paid off a specific loan using ScoreCast.com.
Identity Theft Monitoring
- They can assist anyone attempting to make a profit from your excellent name. Their cutting-edge identity monitoring system searches millions of websites on the internet, the dark web, public records, and other places to unearth the illegal sale of personal information or its usage in illegal transactions.
- Suppose you have identity theft insurance for a million dollars. In that case, you will not be responsible for any out-of-pocket payments if you become a victim of identity theft. By becoming a member of ScoreSense, you will have access to apply for an identity theft policy with coverage of up to one million dollars, which will assist you in restoring both your credit and your good name.
- Acquiring information is essential if you want to ensure the well-being of your loved ones. You can view a detailed map that includes panoramic street views, in addition to information and photographs of the sexual offenders who live in your area, as well as the number of registered sexual offenders who live nearby.
- You will be notified immediately through email of any potential newly discovered dangers. ScoreSense, in contrast to other services, alerts you to nearby sexual offenders registered in your state and neighboring states.
ScoreSense gives you access to a wide variety of services and tools, all designed to make your life easier and, most importantly, protect you and your family from harm. You can choose between a free or premium credit monitoring service. Therefore, you have options available to you in terms of the tools that monitor your credit.